Jan 1, 2022

New Year's Greetings 2022 from Hikashu


Shimizu: Hi. Thank you all and Happy New Year. As ever I play music this year so come and see us. Thanks again.

Sato: Hikashu will continue the monthly concert series at Star Pine's Cafe this year. Also with Harada Daijiro (actor), I'll perform a music and reading event in February 22-23 at the same venue. This is based on "Ten Nights' Dream" by Natsume Soseki. It's not just a reading with musical accompaniment but a duo performance of reading and live music. So check it out too.

Mita: Happy new year 2022. Hikashu will perform at Star Pine's Cafe every month this year and also I'm thinking some things to do as solo so stay tuned. No one know what lies ahead so enjoy the moment. Thank you. Period.

Sakaide: Happy New Year. 2022. So much of 2. Well, I have some perception that things are gradually changing these days and this year will be great one. I keep on making and performing music. That's what I'm thinking right now. I wish you all the best. Thank you.

Makigami: Happy New Year. 2022 has come. This two years everybody has been struggling and having some hardships. I hope things unfortunate out there getting better. And Hikashu will continue the monthly concert series in 2022, now it's 4th year. So see you all at the venue.

No comments:

Post a Comment